What is a Certified Nutritional Practitioner (CNP)?
- Fundamentals of nutrition
- Anatomy & physiology and biochemistry
- Advanced nutrition research
- Herbal medicine
- Prevention of disease
- Pathology of disease
- Nutrition and the environment
- Psychology of disease
- Natural supplementation
- Holistic food preparation
Did you know that every person is biochemically unique? CNPs are trained to assess individual nutritional imbalances and weaknesses that contribute to weakened immune systems. Through the recommendation of dietary changes (specific diets) and nutritional support a CNP is there to help their client build and maintain better health well-being.