T’is the season for some yummy drinks and this
one is so creamy and delicious you have to try it!
- 2 cups homemade cashew milk or other non-dairy milk of your choice
- ½ cup full fat coconut milk
- ⅓ cup raw cashews, soaked overnight or for at least 30 minutes (optional)*
- 4-6 Medjool dates
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- pinch of ground cinnamon
- pinch of ground cloves
- pinch of sea salt
- Add all of the ingredients to your blender and process until smooth and creamy. Serve immediately. Feel free to add spiced rum, bourbon, brandy or whiskey for a spirited version. Add a pinch of freshly ground nutmeg on top for extra yum!